Friday 31 July 2009

So Be For Real

As I've been super busy this week (and practically Spano-esque in my consumption of cheapo energy drinks, thus obliterating the few brain cells my endless playing of Pokemon didn't destroy), I regret to inform everyone I'm totally phoning it in this week. That said:

I don't particularly remember what I read as a ten year old. Enid Blyton was a favourite, as were the esteemed Goosebumps books (my dad used to bring me back dozens from his trips to America. They had infintely superior looking covers to the UK editions. It was My Thing for a while). However, what I clearly should have been reading is this:



Maybe then I wouldn't have become the drinking-and-smoking-games-playing fiend I am today.

For what it's worth, I am in fact capable of posting something without relying on a youtube clip. I just wouldn't count on it.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com